Luxury Vinyl Plank Installation
Luxury Vinyl Plank Contractor in Virginia Beach, VA
Looking for the best, Luxury Vinyl Plank Contractor in Virginia Beach, VA? Your search is over with the professional’s at Artistic Flooring. We are proud to say that we are are locally owned over 27 years. We are delighted to have your business!
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Professional’s
As true Vinyl Plank flooring professional’s, no job is too complex or too big! Additionally, our friendly staff will educate what the top brands are and what the best product is for you based on your project and budget goals. It is important to note that we never subcontract our work, and we are capable of anything a project may throw our way!
Luxury Vinyl Plank/Tile (LVP/LVT) by Artistic Flooring
What is LVP/LVT?
Luxury Vinyl is somewhat new to flooring design. A common acronym for Luxury Vinyl Plank is LVP. You will often see LVP in businesses throughout Hampton Roads, showrooms, and most importantly homes. LVP is a great alternative for wood flooring without the maintenance and the higher price tag, yet maintaining the luxurious look of real wood floors.
Two options of LVP Installation
You have two options of LVP Installation: glue-down or tongue and groove. A tongue and groove system is less messy and is capable of floating over current floorings, easy take up, and easy cleanup. Glue Down LVP is typically a thinner wear layer, yet is commonly lower priced. There are certain situations that may have you depending on a tongue and groove rather than a glue down. It is best for you to consult with your flooring installer for the best option for your home, as every home is unique and deserves to be expertly reviewed.
LVP As A Floor Covering And Its Value
Homeowners and Business owners alike often choose LVP as a floor covering simply because it is easy to maintain. (and affordable!) Many big box home improvement stores carry their own line of LVP. Smaller businesses are often dealers for major brands such as Mohawk, Engineered Floors, MSI, Provenza, CaliBamboo, and many more. Often when you buy from a locally owned dealer you are not only helping a local business, but you are more likely to have a higher quality. Our employees are expertly trained on installation of all LVP/LVT brands and sizes. Get more Vinyl Plank ideas
We never sub-contract our work.
We are with you every step of the way.
– We often recommend a wear layer no less than 12mil. A wear layer is extremely important.
– The higher the wear layer=longer life of your new floors
– Infinite Color Selection
– LVP has the ‘wood look’ you are looking for. See something online? On TV? We can certainly find something exact if not comparable.
Pros of LVP
Have pets? Have kids?
– We highly recommend LVP for spaces that are high traffic and prone to mess or spills.
– Easy Clean-Up
– No Mess Installation
– It is relatively a quick process installing. Depending on the size of your home best determines our turn-key time.
– Un-level subfloors are more common than you think and may need to be addressed with self-leveling material.
– We can still install the LVP over plywood, concrete, or on existing floor coverings.
– We are well equipped and trained for all circumstances![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]