- Address un-level subfloors with self-leveling material, a common requirement.
- Are you installing over glue-down engineered hardwood on concrete? We advise removal before installation, and we have the necessary machinery.
- Acclimation may be needed for certain LVPs, depending on the manufacturer’s guidelines. We’ll guide you through this process before installation.
- Conducting a moisture reading before installation is standard. Keep in mind that it provides a snapshot of the subfloor’s current condition.
- Depending on the room’s dimensions, a T-Molding may be necessary to accommodate flooring expansion.
- Prepared for all scenarios, we’re equipped to handle various challenges.
- Floating LVP floors aren’t ideal for spaces with frequent ‘rolling loads.’ We recommend a glue-down format for such areas, especially for high-traffic or commercial spaces expecting wheelchair usage.
- Cupping issues with your LVP may indicate moisture damage, requiring further investigation. We offer repair services; contact us to schedule an appointment.
We are proud to be installing floors throughout the Hampton Roads area, such as Norfolk, Kempsville, Chesapeake, Suffolk, and Portsmouth! For more frequently asked questions about our other services…