Norfolk Luxury Vinyl Plank Installation
Looking for the best, Luxury Vinyl Plank Contractor in Norfolk, VA? Your search is over with the professionals at Artistic Flooring. We are proud to say that we are locally owned for over 27 years. We are delighted to have your business!
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Professionals
As true Vinyl Plank flooring professionals, no job is too complex or too big! Additionally, our friendly staff will educate what the top brands are and what the best product is for you based on your project and budget goals. It is important to note that we never subcontract our work, and we are capable of anything a project may throw our way!
Luxury Vinyl Plank/Tile (LVP/LVT) by Artistic Flooring
What is LVP/LVT?
Luxury Vinyl is somewhat new to flooring design. A common acronym for Luxury Vinyl Plank is LVP. You will often see LVP in businesses throughout Hampton Roads, showrooms, and most importantly homes. LVP is a great alternative for wood flooring without the maintenance and the higher price tag, yet maintaining the luxurious look of real wood floors.
Two options of LVP Installation
You have two options of LVP Installation: glue-down or tongue and groove. A tongue and groove system is less messy and is capable of floating over current floorings, easily take up, and easy cleanup. It is usually a thinner layer of wear, but still a less expensive method. There are certain situations that may have you depending on a tongue and groove rather than a glue down. You should discuss your options with your flooring installer, as each house is unique and deserves a customized solution.
LVP As A Floor Covering And Its Value
Homeowners and Business owners alike often choose LVP as a floor covering simply because it is easy to maintain. (and affordable!) Many big box home improvement stores carry their own line of LVP. Smaller businesses are often dealers for major brands such as Mohawk, Engineered Floors, MSI, Provenza, CaliBamboo, and many more. Often when you buy from a locally owned dealer you are not only helping a local business, but you are more likely to have a higher quality. Our team of professionals professionally install all sizes and products of LVP/LVT. Get more Vinyl Plank ideas
We never sub-contract our work.
We are with you every step of the way.
– We often recommend a wear layer no less than 12mil. A wear layer is extremely important.
– The higher the wear layer=longer life of your new floors
– Infinite Color Selection
– LVP has the ‘wood look’ you are looking for. See something online? On TV? We can certainly find something exact if not comparable.
Pros of LVP
Have pets? Have kids?
– We highly recommend LVP for spaces that are high traffic and prone to mess or spills.
– Easy Clean-Up
– No Mess Installation
– It is relatively a quick process installing. Depending on the size of your home best determines our turn-key time.
– Un-level subfloors are more common than you think and may need to be addressed with self-leveling material.
– We can still install the LVP over plywood, concrete, or on existing floor coverings.
– Our team is well-equipped and well-trained to handle any situation![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]